• HCSD  

    Welcome to the Hamburg Central School District

    New Student Registration

    The Hamburg Central School District is pleased to welcome new resident students to our schools. All student registrations take place in our Central Registration office. Families new to the district should register their child/children as soon as possible. Registration is done by appointment only.
    Central Registration office is located at the
    Hamburg Administration Building, second floor,
    5305 Abbott Rd., Hamburg NY 14075.
        Please contact Central Registrar at (716) 646-3200 ext. 7217
    or email centralreg@hcsdk12.org to schedule an appointment.
    Completed registration forms and required documentation must be brought to the appointment.
    (We cannot register any child without a complete registration packet.)
    Required documents are listed below.
    Documentation required for registration of students new to the District:
    • Child's Birth Certificate
    • Immunization record from child's physician
    • Two proofs of residency (i.e. rental agreement, purchase agreement, mortgage statement, utility bills, tax statement)
    • Guardian's driver's license is required
    • Copy of most recent report card (Note: high school registrants need a transcript of all credits from grade 8-12)
    • Any court documentation of guardianship/divorce decree/custody papers, if applicable
    • Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)


Health appraisal form and Dental form

Free & Reduced Lunch Information

  • Registration for Non-Public school 

    Contact Central Registration 646-3200 ext. 7217 for registration information. All district students need to be registered with the district, whether they attend one of our public schools or are placed in a school of your choice. Students who require transportation to non-public school also need to complete a Transportation Form
  • Change of Address

    If you are a current resident of the district and have moved within the district, please contact Central Registration to update your information.
    Documentation required for change of address in the district:
    • Two proofs of residency (i.e. rental agreement, purchase agreement, mortgage statement, utility bills, tax statement)
    • Guardian's driver's license is required      

    Below is the link to the NYS DMV. If you move and you are a licensed driver in NYS,
    by law you must notify the DMV when you move to a new address.
    You have a maximum of 10 days after you move to notify the DMV.