Family Support Center of Hamburg
5305 Abbott Rd., Hamburg, NY 14075(716) 646-3200, ext. 7256
The Family Support Center of Hamburg, in partnership with parents and community human service agencies, serves residents of the Hamburg Central School District. The center's goal is to improve student achievement and behavior at school by identifying strengths and resources in families and school, and focusing them toward a common goal.
- Short-term family services
- Links with community resources
- Education and support group experiences related to parenting/school issues
- Evening hours are available
- There is no cost to residents of the Hamburg and Frontier School Districts
- Child and Adolescent Treatment Services
- Hamburg Youth Bureau
- Kaleida Home Based Crisis Intervention
- Southern Erie County Clinical Services
- Child and Family Services
- United Way of Buffalo and Erie County
To make an appointment with the Family Support Center or for more information, call the center directly or contact your child's school counselor, social worker or psychologist.