Earth Science Regents Exam ReviewThe lab practical, Part D of the exam, constitutes 15% of the final exam. A great video review of this can be found HERE!For Parts A, B1, B2, and C, did you know:
- About 40% of all questions on the Earth Science exam require the use of the reference tables (click here to view the ESRT's).
- CLICK HERE for a great summary of the course and its major topics.
- There are many credible sites to help you review for the final exam. They include,
- reviewearthscience.com (provides a wealth of exam information and study guide tips)- nysedregents.org (the official NY State Regents site providing old exams and their answer keys.)
- regentsprep.org (an UNofficial NY State Regents guide for ALL regents courses and exams.)- http://www.hmxearthscience.com/review_materials.html (has several outstanding review sheets for the final; with answers!)
- You have 3 hours to complete the exam, which typically only takes about 2 hours to finish for most students. Since you cannot leave before the state required 2 hour minimum "sit-time", take your time and thoroughly read through all directions and questions.
Recent Regents Earth Science Exams