FAQsExpectationsRemember the three Rs:
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Get Results
Please remember that food and beverages are not allowed in the LMC. Water is an exception to this rule.How Do I Get to the LMC During the School Day?There are four ways to get to the LMC during the day. They are:
- Classroom Visit: as a part of a pre-scheduled visit with a teacher
- Study Hall Pass: to be obtained from the LMC staff prior to study hall
- Request Pass: given by a student's subject area teacher
- Lunch Pass: to be obtained from the LMC staff prior to lunch
All students need to sign in at the sign-in desk in the appropriate binder once they arrive at the LMC.The LMC may need to close periodically for classes. Check the whiteboard outside the entrance to the LMC for a list of open periods.Circulation PoliciesGeneral
- All materials are checked out at the circulation desk.
- Returned materials should be placed in the drop slot under the sign-in desk.
- If overdues exist, a patron may not take out new items.
- Fees will be assessed for any materials that are lost or damaged.
- Books: circulate for two weeks.
- Magazines: circulate for three days.
- Reference and Reserve Materials: may be checked out after 9th period and MUST be returned before 1st period the next day
Internet Policy and ProceduresEach time students sign onto computers in the LMC, they agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Hamburg Central School District concerning appropriate usage. For a complete explanation of computer expectations and privileges, please click here to view Policy 7314, HCSD's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for Student Computer Use.The Internet is for research purposes only. No gaming is allowed.
Remember to login under your username and logoff when finished.
Additional ServicesA scanner is available for student and faculty use in the LMC.There is a copy machine in the LMC. Please as a LMC staff member for assistance.The Library has two printers available: HLMC_Dell5210 (black and white) and HLMC_HP4600_Color (color).