Español 7 Nombre__________________________
Unidad 2 La fecha es el _____ de _____________
What should the student be able to do
with the Unit 2 Vocabulary?
>1>Talk about classes, people, places and supplies in school
>2> Tell the time
>3> Use –ar verbs in sentences
>4> Mention the frequency of doing activities
>5> Tell where things/people are and how people feel
Unit 2 Topics
(16 Vocabulary Sheets):
Vocab #20 Subject Names in School
Vocab #21 Telling the Time Conversations
Vocab #22 -ar Verb Conjugations/Forms
Vocab #23 Frequency
Vocab #24 People/Places in School
Vocab # 25 School Supplies
Vocab # 26 Prepositions (for showing locations)
Vocab #27 Feelings
SKILLS - in any language are:
*1* Listen and understand,
*2* Speak to communicate (Pronunciation),
Students will be taught and tested in all 4 skill areas in Spanish.
El Examen (100 puntos) de la Unidad Uno es el _____ de ________
>>The Test (100 points) date is:___________________<<
Student Support for Unidad Uno
(Study method suggestions)
**Use your vocabulary sheet(s)**
1. Go to Study Links on the Web Page
2. Use the audio of “Google Translate” -or- Try SchoolTube or YouTube
3. **Let's try the AUDACITY program!**
**Find a device to use for recording yourself**
1. Want to sing?
Make up a jingle of your favorite/least favorite subjects…
Another one for Time and/or –ar activities
2. Leave a message telling about your “new” school!
And…where things are located.
3. Give a health report for yourself or others.
4. :) It could be fun to teach another person to say things in Spanish! :)
3) Reading / Pronunciation
1. Go to Study Links on the Web Page.
2. See if you are able to read a paragraph corrected by your teacher.
3. Make Flashcards so that you can make them rhyme, or put them into a sentence, or even to play games (Tic Tac Toe)!
4. Get out completed homework sheets and practice the questions aloud/read your answers aloud (best to practice complete sentences).5.___________________________________________________________
1. Make Flashcards that can be used to study...
Match the Spanish with the English translation/picture.
Play Tic Tac Toe/Memory.
Hang up the labels.
2. Create a list of the just the most difficult vocabulary words
Write them 3 times each to practice the spelling
Write them divided into groups
Put them in alphabetic order
3. Write to a friend telling them all about school and things Americans do and how often…and even where these activities take place.