- 3 ring binder with 4 dividers (labeled: “Notes”, “Homework”, “Test & Quizzes”, “Key Rules”)
- Loose leaf paper
- TI-30x II s Scientific Calculator
- Pencils and Erasers
- TESTS – Tests are given at appropriate times during each making period. It is the responsibility of each student to complete all test administered. It is not my policy to give make-up tests during class time, therefore if a student does not make up the work after school, he/she will receive a zero (0) after two weeks.
- QUIZZES– Quizzes will be given throughout most units to be sure that each student is keeping pace with the assigned work.
- QUARTERLY ASSESSMENTS – At the end of every quarter, students will be taking a quarterly assessment. It will be cumulative of all of the topics covered up until that point.
- HOMEWORK – It is essential that all assignments be completed on time. Homework needs to be legible and done in pencil. Each assignment needs to have the student’s name on it, and all work must be shown if needed. NO credit will be given if the above conditions are not met.
Students will receive a “homework stamp sheet” for each chapter and it should be kept
in the front of the student’s binder. Every time a student receives credit for a homework
assignment, he/she will receive a stamp next to the homework title. Parents, you can
monitor if your child is receiving credit for the daily homework assignments by glancing
at the stamp sheet in your child’s binder. No stamp means no credit.
The student is responsible for making up any missed work. If a student is absent the day work is due (ie. Homework, projects, etc.), it is due the day he/she returns. If any worksheets were passed put, the student will find them in the appropriate bin. The student is also responsible for copying the missed notes from another student during their free time.
- Respect yourself, classmates and faculty/staff
- Be prepared. (pencils, notebook, book, calculator and completed homework)
- Be on time.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.