Hamburg Middle School
has approximately 900 students
(300 per grade level) and 150 staff.
The goals for the PTSA at Hamburg Middle School in 2015-2016 are:
The PTSA at Hamburg Middle School relies on your financial support. We need to raise
- Provide programs and guest speakers that enriches the student’s curriculum.
- Participate in the Reflections Program, a national program promoting the Arts.
- Host a Pool Party at the Village Pool for Level 6 students.
- Host an event with fun filled activities for Level 7 students.
- Host a dance for Level 8 students.
- Provide funds for staff to apply for grants.
- Host a Welcome Back Breakfast in September for all staff.
- Host a Staff Recognition Luncheon in May.
- Collect Box Top$ for Education coupons to earn money for HMS PTSA.
- Host monthly Terrific Kids Breakfast with the Hamburg Kiwanis Club.
- Oversee the creation and sale of the HMS Yearbook.
- Help organize HMS "Service Week" with the Counseling Center.
- Organize the 6th grade "Move-In" Day in August
$10,000 to make all this happen. You can support our fundraisers or make a monetary donation.
To make a monetary donation:
CASH or CHECK payable to: Hamburg Central PTSA (for donation, please state Middle School-Misc Gift) and submit to the Main Office-Attn: PTSA Treasurer. (Must be a separate payment from membership dues)
**Please understand that this is for PTSA**
**Your child will also bring home important fundraising information for field trips and school clubs**
We wish you a Successful School Year!