• Transcript Requests

    Current or former student can request a transcript during business hours by calling the
    Counseling Center (716-646-3300, option 4) and speaking to a secretary.
    School transcripts can also be requested using links and documents on this website. 
    When requesting a transcript you must select either OFFICIAL (contains signature and raised seal. Required for college admission offices) or UNOFFICIAL (no signature/no seal) 
    Print out the pdf. version of the Transcript Request Form and complete all requested information. Return completed form to the Counseling Center by mail or you can drop it off. Form can also be faxed to the office 
    Online RequestClick here and complete the request, which is then sent directly to the Counseling Center. The on-line survey is recommended for ease and expediency.   
    To download the .pdf file of the Transcript Request form, simply click on the file below.
    Comments (-1)