Team 1 Classroom Expectations 2018-2019
Mrs. Bish/Mrs. DeGal/Mrs. Miller/Mrs. Sullivan
1. Arriving to Class:
- When entering the classroom, please read the directions on the board/pocket chart and quietly get started.
2. Leaving Class:
- Wait until the teacher dismisses you; those who pack fast, leave last!
- In between classes.
4. Pencil Sharpening:
- When you first enter the room, not during instruction! That’s why two pencils should be brought to every class.
5. Getting your Attention:
- Listen for the cue (ie: clap, countdown, etc.) and be ready for directions!
- Write assignments in planner each day at the beginning of class.
- To be handed in when it is due.
- When absent, it is your responsibility to find out what you missed and to hand it in on time.
- When you return from being absent, check the Missed Work Folder in your classroom.
- Any questions regarding missed work should be directed to that teacher during Study Hall (period 8).
- Students are to sign out for a music lesson on the Classroom Music Sign-out Sheet the prior day. Additional instructions will be given in each content area classroom.
- If you miss class due to a music lesson, you are still responsible for any work missed in class, AND are expected to turn in the previous night’s homework prior to attending your music lesson.
- If you miss a test/quiz, it is your responsibility to make it up during Study Hall (period 8).
- Bring necessary supplies to class every day; check your list taped in your locker.
- DEAR book is mandatory and to be brought to all classes.
9. Asking questions:
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on. Please do not talk when someone else is talking.
- If the teacher is speaking with another student or teacher, please do not interrupt unless it is an emergency.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
10. Check your own progress via Student Portal regularly.