With your help and support,
our plans for the 2016-2017 school year include:
- Provide programs and guest speakers that enriches the student's curriculum.
- Participate in the Reflections Program, a national program promoting the Arts.
- Host fun, family events during the school year including a Welcome Back Picnic, Trunk or Treat, Book Fairs, Bingo Night, Movie Day, the Spring Dance, and Field Day.
- Provide funds for staff to apply for grants.
- Host a Welcome Back Breakfast in September for all staff.
- Host a Staff Recognition week in May.
- Collect Box Top$ for Education coupons to earn money for the CAS PTSA.
- Oversee the creation and sale of the CAS Yearbook.
- Help to celebrate our 5th grade students’ final year at CAS.
PTSA Meeting Dates
October 18, 2016 - 3:15 pm
November 14, 2016 - 7 pm
(No meeting scheduled for December - Happy Holidays!)
January 17, 2017 - 7 pm
February 16, 2017 - 7 pm (CANCELLED)
March 13, 2017 - 3:15 pm
April 20, 2017 - 7 pm
May 22, 2017 - 7 pm