Guidelines for keeping your child home from school:
You should not send your child to school if he/she has:
- Fever in the past 24 hours.
- Vomiting in the past 24 hours.
- Diarrhea in the past 24 hours.
- Strep throat until on antibiotics for 24 hours.
- Bad cold with a very runny nose, extremely
congested, or a bad cough that would be
disruptive, especially if it has kept the child awake at night.
- Head lice until treated and nit free.
- Pink eye until on antibiotic eye drops for 24 hours.
- Undiagnosed rash