911 Interactive Timeline ActivityClick on the link for Timelines: https://www.911memorial.org/interactive-911-timelinesClick on the link for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) of 911: https://www.911memorial.org/faq-about-911Click on the link for Primary Sources of 911: https://www.911memorial.org/911-primary-sourcesClick on the link for Rescue & Recovery on 911: https://www.911memorial.org/rescue-recovery-3Click on the link for Oral Histories of 911: https://www.911memorial.org/oral-history-archives-2
- Each seat group is assigned a specific topic about 911.
- Use www.911memorial.org/911-events-day and other on-line sites to research the group's topic - (links available above to assist you).
- Find two images and one testimony that relate to your assigned topic.
- Using Google slides; group creates 2 slides about your topic, including the images & summarizing people's account of events - (make sure to title each slide).
- When finished with slides share with me at email@example.com & Print to 129A, then ask to go get your print.