911 Interactive Timeline Activity
On a separate sheet of paper, answer the following questions for each segment of the 911 Timeline.
1. List to and explain 2 people's accounts of what happened.
2. Write down 5 items/artifacts that have been donated.
3. Who is one person that lost someone? Who did they loose?
4. After listening, explain 2 stories of individuals who survived.
5. Select 4 stories of response to the tragedy and explain their story.
6. When completed with the 5 questions above please pick up a worksheet from the table and analyze the political cartoon.