- Please bring all of your child’s supplies with you to our Kindergarten Orientation. Carefully label your child's supplies as indicated on the supply list.
- You will not need to bring your child's backpack, lunch box, and/or lunch money container to orientation. You will send those items in with your child on the first day of school.
- If you cannot attend orientation, it would still be very helpful to drop your child’s supplies off before the first day of school in our main office.
- If purchasing the supplies on the list presents a financial burden to your family, please contact our main office for information on programs available to assist you.
- Bringing your child’s supplies along on orientation day helps us to have everything settled for your child’s first day of school and for a calmer first morning of kindergarten.
- Colored and regular pencils must be sharpened ahead of time.
Don't Forget!In addition to the items on the supply list and discussed above, your child will need:
- Many supplies do not need to be labeled because they are shared in our room.
- A filled, spill-proof water bottle sent to school daily -Thermos brand work very well. They seal tightly, and do not “sweat” in warm weather.
- Sneakers - We will be on the playground when weather permits. Children are not allowed on playground equipment if they are wearing flip-flops. Please send your child wearing their sneakers to school daily.
- Appropriate outerwear (such as a jacket or sweatshirt) - In the fall and spring months we will be on the playground daily when weather permits. If we plan to go outside in the winter I will let you know ahead of time so that you may plan to send in your child’s outdoor winter play clothes. There is no need to send these in daily in the winter!
- Emergency sweatshirt (labeled with your child's name) -In the event that students would need to relocate to an alternate location out of the building, we require each student to bring in a sweatshirt to be stored in our classroom for the duration of the school year. These are returned to you at the end of the school year.