Name: Rose Naeger
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 646-3280 ext 4413What a speech language pathologist does
- Evaluates and identifies students with speech, language, and listening problems.
- Plans and conducts activities to improve a student's speaking, listening, and language skills.
- Works with parents, teachers, and others in understanding and meeting a student's speech, language, listening, and academic needs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of treatment.
- Helps parents, teachers, and administrators understand communication development and disorders and their effects on academics.