Welcome to Mrs. Gund's webpageGrades 6, 7 & 8To reach Mrs GundE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Phone Number: 646-3250
At the end of the quarter - Grade Mrs. Gund
NEW YORK STATE LEARNING STANDARDSHEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES
1. Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain personal health and fitness.
2. Students will acquire the knowledge and ability necessary to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
3. Students will understand and be able to mange their personal and community resources.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL STUDIES
1. Students will be knowledgeable about the world of work, explore career options and relate personal skills, aptitudes and abilities to future career decisions.
2. Students will demonstrate how academic knowledge and skills are applied in the workplace and other settings.
3. Students will demonstrate mastery of the foundation skills and competencies essential for success in the workplace.